Sunday, April 10, 2011

little reminder

explaining things to someone is not a damn easy thing to do, not at all. despite of telling the truth, I rather lie, yes lie and I am sorry for doing so. sometimes it is better for us or for me to keep quiet and say well, I am okay, nothing much to worry though in the other hand, I am hell not okay and you should be worry about me.

an exaggerator exaggerates.

I wonder why things are not the same anymore. whats wrong with you darling ? do we have an unsettled issue to argue about or you are just being nasty ? well I guess a good friend not only shares food with one another but also shares the same enemy too, right ? but darling, as someone who is older that you, I would like to advise you to stay hell away from other people's prob and just mind your bloody bussiness. you know what you dont know and what you know is not exactly right. manusia ni bermuka muka and certainly I am not one of them, bear with me. dont listen to one party only and starts to jump into stupid conclusion. i got a very limited patient and please dont let me yell straight on your face asking you "whats wrong with you bitch ?"


you dont know me and you dont know what I've done and what I can do 

p/s : be good and I'll be super good to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment