Tuesday, March 8, 2011

take me or leave me

the truth is, i dont care what you want to label me, spoil brat, annoying creature, judgementalist or so on. i am just being me and i know i cant please everyone coz i never want too. people will hate you for reasons, and with no reasons. by the way, i am just being me, myself without nobody consent. as long as i'm happy with what i am doing, i guess that wont be a problem. so is it a problem to you my-so-called-bro-odin ? HAHAH bear with me eah will you ? :D


I DONT GIVE A DANG ABOUT NOBODY, WEE ~~

2 comments:

  1. i've done thinking+reading..haha..and u prove me something..by mean dats yer not a judgementalist dear..its a bit harsh to say it dat way..u just stating the facts in order to make a point..i had to admid it and people have to bear wit it..hahaha..cause yeah,sometimes we nid a good swift kick in da pants(butts) to get us goin..hahaha..soo..maybe u just straightforward..agaga~

    ReplyDelete
  2. straightforward ? well that sounds do much me. u already knew when i detest something i detest it strongly with my ver own reason, not judgementing people by labelling them these and that and sometimes the first impression that matters.

    *figuratively speaking :)

    ReplyDelete