Monday, May 9, 2011

Most of the Time.

Demotivated.

Back from hiatus with a low self esteem. Well, I've found myself tired with faking too much confidence in myself. Tired of chin up and the serious face. Tired of running here and there just to make sure everybody's okay. Tired of giving a damn abt someone else's problems. Tired of this bloody damn bored college. Tired. Tired. Tired.

Don't grumble honey, he said.

Now, all I'm wishing for is sometimes for me, for myself to flee and spend a good quality time with my own self. I wish I could be home, sitting with my leg crossed on my favourite couch while listening to music and reading my novel. Aahh, not to forget my favourite coffee.

But dont you know darling, my biggest wish is to be with you, just you. So why dont you just leave your unfinished work and fly to the South ?

Desperately need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment